Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!
Get started tutorial
What you’ll learn
Through this tutorial, you’ll learn to:
- Create a new evaluation account.
- Create an API proxy.
- Change your proxy’s target endpoint.
- Add a policy to your proxy.
What you’ll need
- curl installed on your machine to make API calls from the command line.
To build and deploy your first API proxy:
- Create an Apigee account. You have to do this before you can go any further. Or is it farther?
- Create an API proxy using the Edge management UI. You’ll connect your proxy to a mock endpoint so you can see how it works.
- Test your new proxy to make sure you’re on track.
- Change your target endpoint so your policy has more interesting data to play with.
- Add a policy to convert the response from XML to JSON. Policies are at the heart of your proxy’s reqest-response flow.